Sentry Foods- Not putting ice cream away faster

2.4
Layout of Store

I have been going to the 92 & Lisbon location for many years and noticed that my ice cream always has ice in the top over and over. I went in on Monday April 3rd at around 8:30 am and noticed that they just sit the shipment on the floor instead of putting it away to prevent it from melting and refreezing.

Another customer also mentioned that she doesn't buy the ice cream here because of their restocking practices. I brought this up with the stocker (I don't remember his name, but he is there a lot- dark hair tall guy) He said "That's how we have been doing it for years." Are you kidding me?! You think someone wants to buy ice cream with large chunks of ice chips and pieces in it. Especially when the ice cream is over 6 bucks.

I noticed they just sit them there and bring other things in. That is not how it should be done.

I will just get it somewhere else. -.-

Product or Service Mentioned: Blue Bunny Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1313351

The reason frozen products sit in the aisles awaiting placement into the freezer while thawing is due to bad management and lazy employees. Both go together.

Shop elsewhere, of course. By the way, try to buy another brand rather than Blue Bunny---they reduced the size of their "ice cream" containers last year---have you noticed the new packaging design? It is not only a new design but also contains less of the product than before---you now get less "ice cream" for the same amount of money.

There are much better brands out there. Just make sure the container says "ice cream" and not something like "frozen dessert" or similar.

Sentry Food - Simple Review #1489942531

2.9
Layout of Store

Deli clerk - tattling to head cook. Almosy left cooked food in store.

Sentry Food in Iola, Wisconsin - Very Rude Deli Worker

Iola, Wisconsin
1.3

Stopped on my way thru iola wi at the iola sentry because i was on my way to chicago i had a time limited,the person behind the counter a young blonde haired man looked at me and the turned and continued to talk to this female once he did approach me he was very slow in service There was not alot in cold case so i had to wait for this lazy person to get food. never again. I sell at the iola car show in July and will let all my vendor friends now there is better service at manawa or amhearst stores